Ownership of Service
Welcome to Grisis Inc. (dba “videoys.com”). The videoys.com website (www.videoys.com) and the videoys.com service (collectively, the “videoys.com Service”, “Service”, “Site”, “us”, “we” or “our”) are owned by Grisis Inc. and, from time to time, its subsidiary and affiliate corporations, successors, and assigns (collectively referred to as “videoys.com”). The videoys.com Service currently consists of various web pages at or linked to the URL www.videoys.com, as well as areas of numerous websites operated by other companies that have entered into an agreement with videoys.com to publish their Content through the videoys.com Service on their site. The videoys.com Service may expand or change from time to time.
Application of General Terms and Conditions.
Use by end users of the videoys.com Service (“you”, “your”, “user”, or “account holder”) and the videoys.com website is governed by these General Terms and Conditions. By accessing the site (including browsing the Site, uploading Content, or completing registration for an Account), you are hereby agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions that govern videoys.com. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new Services, including any new videoys.com properties, shall be subject to these General Terms and Conditions. In addition, videoys.com may have separate registration procedures and separate terms and conditions, terms of service, user agreements, or similar legal agreement/s for certain of its Services. When you are using any service or product offered by videoys.com that does not have a separate legal agreement, these General Terms and Conditions will apply. In addition, videoys.com also may offer certain services from time to time that are governed by the terms of service of the respective service partners. Where the videoys.com Service is running on third-party websites, the terms and conditions of use of those websites may be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions.
If you are under the age of 18, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent and your guardian understand it. Additionally, if you are under the age of 13, it is mandatory for your parent to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site prior to your general usage or account validation.
Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
By using the videoys.com Service, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any website where the videoys.com Service is found.
If you do not agree with this Agreement, you should leave the Site and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
Conditions and Restrictions of Use.
Termination. Use of the videoys.com Service is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that videoys.com may terminate and/or suspend your access to any portion of the videoys.com Service should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by videoys.com. Any such termination or suspension shall be in videoys.com’ sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. videoys.com further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user’s access to videoys.com or to any portion of the videoys.com Service for any conduct that videoys.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to videoys.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. videoys.com further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user’s access to the videoys.com Service for any reason or for no reason at all, in videoys.com’ sole discretion, without prior notice.
Access to Content. Please be aware that the majority of the content found on or through videoys.com is for general audiences, and content should meet local community standards, but may not fit yours. If videoys.com learns that anyone under the age of 13 seeks to conduct a transaction through the Services, videoys.com will require verified parental consent, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Certain areas of the videoys.com Service may not be available to children under 13 under any circumstances. videoys.com may disable any content, at any time, at its sole discretion.
Registration and Privacy. Certain of the videoys.com Services will require the user to register and provide certain data. In consideration of use of such Services, in registering and providing such data, you represent and warrant that: (a) the information about yourself is true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional items) as required by various videoys.com registration forms (“Registration Data”) and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or videoys.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, videoys.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
For those portions of the videoys.com Service that require registration, upon registering, you will receive a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and ID, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify videoys.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. videoys.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement. It is against the Terms of this Site to share confidential account information like Passwords with other users.
Opting-Out, Corrections and Cancellations: Upon request, videoys.com will (a) remove you and your child’s personal information from our database, thereby canceling your registration; (b) correct personal information that you state is erroneous; or (c) for Adult accounts we will permit you to “opt out” of the Moderator role that has been given to verified educators/moderators to help in maintaining videoys.com’s safety standards, while still allowing access to the site. To request a correction, contact videoys.com
Responsibility for Minors. All minors under 13 years of age must be authorized by a verified parent/guardian or an approved teacher in order to create a Child Account. Adults must create either a Parent Account or an Organization (“Moderator”) Account to access the site. These Adult account roles must go through verification processes as stipulated by the FTC in COPPA legislation in order to validate a child’s account and approve usage of the Site. In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Services, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOME AREAS OF THE videoys.com SERVICE MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
Content Moderation Practices. Content is Screened by Teacher Moderators (“Organization Account” or “Moderator”) but not Error Free. You acknowledge and agree that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable. Moderators do their best to personally filter all video, but since they are human, and use local community standards, content may not always be acceptable to you. You further acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Content may contain errors or omissions.
You acknowledge and agree that videoys.com relies on its educator moderators, who are not employees of videoys.com, to screen or review published content on the Service to determine whether it contains false or defamatory material, or material which is offensive, indecent, objectionable, or which contains errors or omissions. Under no circumstances will videoys.com be liable in any way for any user or other third party Content, including, but not limited to, for any defamation, falsehoods, errors or omissions in any such Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or publication of any such Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. videoys.com does not guarantee that any Content will be to your satisfaction. In the event that you believe that Content published on or through the videoys.com Service contains defamatory material or otherwise is published in violation of these terms and conditions, however, please contact us right away at:
Grisis Inc. c/o General Counsel
Channel Terms and Conditions. Moderators are solely responsible for all content residing on their channels, videoys.com does not accept responsibility for channel content.
User Agreement Not to Circumvent Publishers’ Ownership Rights. You acknowledge and agree that your rights to view the publisher content that you access on or through the videoys.com Service are strictly limited to the terms of those rights that you obtained in connection with your acquisition of the Content itself. Except as permitted expressly by such rights, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, maintain, retain, create derivative works from, distribute or re-distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Content obtained through the videoys.com Service, including, without limitation, by incorporating data and or Content from the Service into any e-mail, search, catalogue, directory, or other “white pages” products or service, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise. You understand, agree and acknowledge that engaging in any of the aforementioned conduct may constitute a crime and/or other form of unlawful behavior for which you may be held criminally and/or civilly liable.
Confidentiality. The videoys.com Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, videoys.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
User Generated Content. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize videoys.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
Contests. When entering any contest on the videoys.com site or any contest linked to from the videoys.com site, you must adhere to all of the following Contest Conditions or Restrictions in addition to any stated or written rules anywhere else: (i) You must be at least 13 years of age or older (or have express parental permission) to take part in any of the videoys.com contests. (ii) Prizes are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash. (iii) You must be a US Citizen to qualify for all prizes. (iv) videoys.com and their partners, affiliates, sponsors, employees, or officers are not liable for any lost, delayed, stolen, or incomplete entries or entries delayed or lost due to errors or delays regarding our computer systems or such issues that affect all or part of the internet.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to videoys.com, you hereby grant videoys.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the videoys.com Website and videoys.com’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the videoys.com Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the videoys.com Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the videoys.com Website.
DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Section 512: Take Down Procedures
In order to have an allegedly infringing content removed from videoys.com, or to have access to an allegedly infringing content disabled, the copyright owner must provide notice to videoys.com with the following information:
- The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party [512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
- The infringing materials and their Internet location [512(c)(3)(A)(ii-iii)], or if the service provider is an “information location tool” such as a search engine, the reference or link to the infringing materials [512(d)(3)].
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works [512(c)(3)(A)(iv)].
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of [512(c)(3)(A)(v)].
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner [512(c)(3)(A)(vi)].
Once notice is given to videoys.com, or in circumstances where videoys.com discovers the infringing material itself, videoys.com will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. The safe harbor provisions of section 512, do not require videoys.com to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed, but they do require notification after the material is removed.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set on a annual basis.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com), in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com) on a case-by-case basis and granted in sole discretion of Grisis Inc. (DBA videoys.com).
User Conduct, Rules, and Moderation Practices
All Users are expected to adhere to the behavior rules that govern the site. We do not tolerate content and conduct that shows vulgarity, sexual behavior, nudity, alcohol or drug references, racisms or sexism or bigotry, religious content, bullying, trolling, self abuse, family abuse, substance abuse, weapons, threats, violence, hacking or fraudulent behavior (or threats), intolerance, or any other behavior that inhibits a user’s ability to enjoy a safe and fun experience. If any users is found at fault for sharing this type of conduct within uploaded content, comments, chat, usernames, or any other form of User Generated Content, he or she may be permanently removed from accessing the Site, and in extreme cases, reported to local Authorities.
In addition to the above, you expressly agree that you will not use videoys.com Services to:
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that exploits the images of children under 13 years of age, or that discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 13 years of age or harm minors in any other way.
- Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a videoys.com official, employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Services.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement. This prohibition shall include, without limitation, the following forms of software piracy:
- Making available copyrighted software or other Content that has had the copyright protection removed.
- Making available serial numbers for software that can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software or other copyrighted Content.
- Making available any software files for which the user does not own the copyright or have the legal right to make available.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Services or videoys.com.
- Conduct your own contests and promotions or upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content regarding any raffle, contest or game requiring a fee by participants.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law or use videoys.com or the Services to sell, purchase, or offer to sell or purchase any registered or unregistered securities, or upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that is false, misleading, or designed to manipulate any equity, security, or other market.
- Fail to complete any transaction after submitting an order to purchase any goods or services, subject to any specific terms and conditions governing such transactions, or submit any order to purchase goods or services where you do not intend to complete the transaction.
- Purchase any goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any law applicable to you in your jurisdiction. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all such laws shall be the user’s alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase such goods or services.
- Decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or sublicense any software deployed in connection with the Services.
- Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any item you are prohibited from advertising or selling by any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including regulations having the force of law, or advertise, offer for sale, or sell any of the following items:
- Any firearms, explosives, or weapons.
- Any food that is not packaged or does not comply with all laws governing the sale of food to consumers by commercial merchants.
- Any alcoholic beverages.
- Any tobacco products for human consumption, including, without limitation, cigarettes and cigars. Any items that are indecent or obscene, that are hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain child pornography, that are otherwise pornographic in nature, or are harmful to minors.
- Any controlled substances or pharmaceuticals.
- Any items that are counterfeit or stolen.
- Any dangerous items.
- Any goods or services that do not, in fact, exist.
- Any registered or unregistered securities.
- Any items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties.
- Any items that you do not have the legal right to sell.
- Any items where doing so through videoys.com or the Service would cause videoys.com to violate any law.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that videoys.com may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
videoys.com also may suspend or terminate any user account for any Service because of user inactivity. For example, a videoys.com account may be terminated or suspended if a user fails to sign-in to the videoys.com Service for an extended period of time. What is considered “user inactivity” varies depending on the Service. If one of your accounts is suspended or terminated for inactivity, your right to use such Service immediately ceases.
Notice and Procedure For Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement.
videoys.com respects the intellectual property of others. videoys.com does not, however, independently confirm that all Content made available through the videoys.com Service is provided by a valid rights holder. In the event that videoys.com becomes aware that Content published on or through the videoys.com Service has been provided by a person who is not a valid rights holder, videoys.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the publication of such Content. If you believe that your work has been copied or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide videoys.com’s Copyright Agent and/or General Counsel the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or found on the website or Service;
- your (or your parent/guardian) address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
videoys.com’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By Mail: videoys.com, Inc. c/o Copyright Agent or General Counsel 315 Lemay Ferry Rd. Ste 136, St. Louis, MO 63125
For a full understanding of any rights and or remedies you may have in the case of any infringement, please consult with an attorney.
License To Content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
videoys.com AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, videoys.com DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, videoys.com DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. videoys.com SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT videoys.com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL IN THE SERVICES. videoys.com DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL. videoys.com DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. videoys.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RELIABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OF MEMBER WEB PAGES OR ANY STORAGE FACILITIES OFFERED BY videoys.com. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL videoys.com OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF videoys.com OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE videoys.com NETWORK. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL videoys.com OR ITS LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING.
In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold videoys.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable published videoys.com usage terms, conditions, policies, or requirements, or your violation of any rights of another.
videoys.com does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
Please direct any legal questions to: General Counsel
315 Lemay Ferry Rd, Ste 136, St. Louis, MO 63125
Consent to Exclusive Jurisdiction, Waiver of Objections.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and videoys.com shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Missouri for the adjudication of any and all claims arising out of your use of the videoys.com Services, and you waive any objection thereto.
You may link to videoys.com if:
you are a formal partner or sponsor of videoys.com. you are a school or organization actively participating in media-sharing on videoys.com. you are an organization that provides high-quality information on student media-sharing, internet safety, or education. you are an organization that serves the educational or internet safety needs of educators, students, or parents of students. you are an organization that embraces videoys.com’s mission to encourage student media-sharing, to create a safe place for that media-sharing, or to encourage new technology in the classroom.
videoys.com expects high standards from the sites that link to videoys.com. The organizations and their sites must be ethical and present factual information without misleading their viewers.
videoys.com does not require a case-by-case approval for linking to videoys.com. If you choose to link to videoys.com, you agree to be bound by the terms stated below. videoys.com reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice.
(I) The link can either be an active, text-only link clearly marked “videoys.com”, or one of the videoys.com trademarked logos available on videoys.com.
(II) The relationship between videoys.com and your organization must be clearly communicated.
videoys.com reserves the right to terminate any links to videoys.com at any time without cause or warning. If videoys.com chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link immediately.